The Greater Grand Rapids Bicycle Coalition invites you to participate in its fifth Grand Rapids Active Commute Week (ACW), June 12-16, 2017. The purpose of ACW is to raise awareness of and to encourage the use of active transportation. Our goal is to reinforce the benefits of an active lifestyle, which leads to healthy bodies and a healthy environment.
This is great opportunity for your organization or business to support active transportation to your employees for their work commute. It can also become a family enterprise, which reduces health care costs and sick days. Your involvement will ultimately be far reaching, to not just your employees and their families, but to others living in West Michigan. Ways you can help support ACW and participate include:
- Become a sponsor (sponsorship levels below)
- Sign up as an Employer Team for the Active Commute Week Challenge by June 10th at 5pm.
- Sponsor a Bike to Work Day Pit Stop for active commuters on Friday, June 16th (7:00 to 9:00am)
- Provide products, gift certificates, or coupons as prizes for Active Commute Week Challenge winners and door prizes for Handlebar Happy Hour
- Offer a workshop on an active transportation topic at your organization for employees (sharing the road, bicycle maintenance, bicycle commuting, how to ride the bus, etc.)
- Offer your customers a discount during the week to promote the active transportation.
Sponsor Level Recognition Presenting Sponsor $1,000 Name on ACW website, social media mentions & poster, reserved table and signage at Long Road Distillers, and banner at the Handlebar Happy Hour Champion Sponsor $500 Name on ACW website, social media mentions & poster, reserved table and signage at Long Road Distillers at the Handlebar Happy Hour Advocate Sponsor $250 Name on ACW website, social media mentions & poster, signage at the Pitstop. Friend $50 Name on ACW website, social media mentions
If you would like to discuss this further, or hear about the exposure you might benefit from participating, please contact us.