BIKE TO WORK DAY PIT STOPS
Friday, June 24
7 – 9am
Come join us to support the final day of Active Commute Week! On Friday June 24 from 7-9am, there will be Pit Stops throughout the Grand Rapids Metro Area welcoming bicyclists with refreshments and giveaways. Feel free to visit multiple Pit Stops on your way in to work!
- John Ball Zoo (Corner of Fulton and Valley)
- Aquinas College & St. Thomas Church (1580 E Fulton St, Grand Rapids, MI 49506)
- Steelcase business center (44th Street and Eastern)
- East Hills (corner of Diamond, Cherry & Lake)
- Rapid Central Station (250 Grandville Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503)
- Kent District Library at the Service Center on the White Pine Trail (814 West River Center Dr. NE Comstock Park)
- Pleasant Park (corner of Pleasant and Madison, SE)
- Monument Park (downtown)
- Rockford Construction (Seward and First)
- Fulton Street Farmers Market
- Grand Rapids Bicycle Company (1311 East Fulton)
More stops to be updated regularly. Check back for additions!